Cotswold Archaeology is one of the largest providers of archaeological services in the UK with offices based in Cirencester, Milton Keynes, Andover and Exeter. The Milton Keynes office was established six years ago and has grown to become a very successful and busy office. We also have plans to grow our presence in the East of England, and see this role as an integral part of that expansion. This role is a key position in supporting the efficient operating of the office and encompasses responsibilities for facilities management, Health and Safety regulations, vehicle management and supporting project logistics.
Due to the importance of this role in supporting our offices, we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively, and liaise appropriately with clients, suppliers, visitors and colleagues at all levels.
- Experience of budget management
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise effectively within a reactive environment.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and decision making, and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, ideally with experience of line management of a team.
- Experienced user of MS Word and Excel, and confident user of ICT.
- Experience of facilities/office management including compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- GCSE (A-C) in Maths and English with good literacy and numeracy skills
- Full manual driving licence.
We are looking for someone to join us on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hrs per day with ½ hour for lunch). In return we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including paid sick leave, contributory pension and group life assurance.
Please submit a completed application form, CV and covering letter, via email to email@example.com or by post to Liam Coates, Cotswold Archaeology, Building 11, Kemble Enterprise Park, Cirencester, Glos GL7 6BQ by 5pm Monday 3rd September 2018.