Cotswold Archaeology exists to increase public awareness and appreciation of the past. We create and communicate knowledge so that it can be valued and enjoyed by present and future generations. We are a leading supplier of professional heritage services who provides high-quality expertise and advice to our customers. We continually aim to improve our service so that we maintain our market-leading reputation.
- We use our research to make the past relevant, interesting and enjoyable to a broad spectrum of beneficiaries
- Developing knowledge of the past amongst stakeholders increases community cohesion and identity, and furthers an overall appreciation of the world we live in
- Engagement with heritage activities, either directly or indirectly, benefits individual wellbeing
- We commit to the maintenance and development of the highest professional standards in our activities
- We always strive to meet the needs and aspirations of our customers.
- We want to be a great company to work for.
Why Choose Cotswold Archaeology?
To remain at the forefront of the heritage sector we need to continually improve efficiency, lead innovation and always operate safely. Our proposition for our customers is that we will be SWEET.
Safe and Well
We protect the health and safety of everyone who encounters our work. Health, safety and wellbeing are at the heart of everything we do – we protect our employees, our volunteers, our customers and the public. A safe and healthy workplace is happier, more motivated and more efficient.
We deliver value to our customers. We are relentless in our drive for operational efficiency so that our customers’ money is spent in the best way possible. Providing customers with better value for their money drives our competitiveness.
We strive to have top quality archaeological and project management capabilities and constantly drive innovation. Having the best talent ensures we win the best and most exciting projects.
We want to be the heritage partner of choice for our customers. Customers must have confidence in our ability to deliver our projects in the right way and that we will do what we say we will do. Satisfied customers provide us with future opportunities and projects.
Find out more by reading our 2020 Trustees Annual Report